HD Expo is the largest gathering of hospitality design professionals in the nation. Exhibitors are able to directly connect with the designers, architects, hotel owners and purchasing groups making key design decisions for every major hotel brand.
The hospitality industry consistently reinvents itself through design. It is the one industry where trends and classic concepts not only co-exist, but work together to create beautiful and eye-catching spaces. HD Expo brings both the visionaries and the suppliers together in one venue to connect and establish mutually beneficial working relationships.
Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your products to the most influential and engaged audience in the hospitality industry - reserve your exhibit space at HD Expo 2017 today!
Why exhibit at HD Expo:
- In 2016, over 10,670 hospitality professionals registered to attend HD Expo.
- Over 85% of attendees in 2016 were key decision-makers for décor and design projects.
- More than 92% of attendees reported finding new and innovative design concepts at the 2016 HD Expo.
- HD Expo offers international product exposure. In 2016, 47 countries were represented by attendees.
- Buyers report that seeing a product at HD Expo is “very influential” in making final decisions.
- Multiple and unique networking events ensure the opportunity to build relationships with some of the industry’s most prolific designers and executives.
- The outstandingly qualified and established buyers that attend HD Expo work with nationally and internationally known hotel chains, restaurants, spas, casinos, nightclubs, golf/country clubs, cruise ships and timeshares.
- HD Expo supports exhibitor marketing efforts via direct mail, online advertising and social media platforms. Longtime exhibitors consider HD Expo an essential component of their overall marketing strategy.
What attendees are saying about HD Expo:
- “Always a solid show with new people and new products to evaluate.”
- “The Expo was one of the best events I have ever attended. I will come back next year.”
- “We may have a new product roll out due to the show.”
- “Very good show. The booth presentations were very impressive; we know if we get in we have to have a well-designed booth.”
What exhibitors are saying about HD Expo:
- “Lots of contacts and visibility. Great chance to network and speak with people.”
- “HD Expo provides a proven environment for us to display our product to a wide cross section of the industry.”
- “HD Expo is one of if not the industry standard event. I'd suggest anyone wanting to break into the marketplace to highly consider having their company exhibit.”
- “It is a great show. The economy is now doing well so it is now the essential show in our industry.”
Contact us today to reserve your space!
Keeli Schmidt | Sales Manager
Territory: Key Accounts, FL, International (excluding Canada)
Jana Roesch | Account Executive
Territory: AL, CT, GA, IN, KY, MA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV, Canada
Kari Nylund | Account Executive
Territory: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
Liz Sommerville | Group Show Director
Exhibitors at HD Expo meet designers, architects, hotel owners and purchasing groups who make decisions on design for every major brand. This is the largest gathering of the hospitality design industry.
|Exhibitors at HD Expo meet designers, architects, hotel owners and purchasing groups who make decisions on design for every major brand. This is the largest gathering of the hospitality design industry.|