Already registered? There's still time to:
- Upgrade your registration to a Full Conference or Experience Pass
- Purchase tickets to the Opening Drive Party, Party by the Pool, or NEWH Annual Expo Breakfast
- Print or email your confirmation
- Invite a colleague or business associate
- Update your contact information
HD Expo Registration Customer Service
HD Expo Terms and Conditions
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
HD Expo exhibitors expect and depend on a professional business atmosphere at this event.
Non-Exhibiting Producers & Suppliers (NONEX) Policy: HD Expo will charge non-exhibiting manufacturers a fee of $600-$999, and manufacturer reps a fee of $349-$499 to attend, depending on rate deadlines. There is a limit of five persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. HD Expo continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Attendee cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing by TBD and are subject to a $40 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given registrations made after TBD. Attendee requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. No refunds will be made for exhibit hall only registrations OR special event tickets. Cancellation requests should be emailed to HospitalityDesign@Experient-Inc.com
. An organization may substitute one person for another. If event ticket(s) are lost, you will be charged the FULL event price in order to replace the lost ticket(s).
- No children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the show floor. Proof of age is required.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
Visa Letter Policy
Visa letters can be requested via the online attendee registration portal.