Registration Service Center
CLICK HERE to check your registration status.
Log in to Attendee Registration to:
- Upgrade your existing registration by purchasing Conference or Event Tickets
- Print or email your confirmation
- Invite a Colleague via our Tell a Friend link
- Update Contact information
- Link to Housing
Registration Customer Service
HD Expo Terms and Conditions
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Non-Exhibiting Producers & Suppliers (NEM) Policy:
HD Expo exhibitors expect and depend on a professional business atmosphere at this event. Our attendance policy regarding Non-Exhibiting Producers & Suppliers (NONEX) and their independent representatives states: HD Expo will charge Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers a fee of $500, and Manufacturer Reps a fee of $350 to attend the expo. There is a limit of five persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. HD Expo continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Attendee cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 31, 2017 and are subject to a $40 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given registrations made after March 31, 2017. Attendee requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. No refunds will be made for exhibit hall only registrations OR special event tickets. Cancellation requests should be emailed to HospitalityDesign@Experient-Inc.com. An organization may substitute one person for another. If event ticket(s) are lost, you will be charged the FULL event price in order to replace the lost ticket(s).
- No children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the show floor. Proof of age is required.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
Invitation Letter Policy
Visa letters can be requested via online registration.