Floor Meeting Request
DEADLINE: April 18, 2016
Exhibitors may hold hospitality functions within the confines of their booth before, during, or after show hours on SHOW DAYS ONLY.
For functions before or after show hours only, exhibitors must complete and submit this form to Show Management for approval. Functions held during show hours within your booth do not require prior approval.
Exhibitors will be notified by Show Management of approval of requested before or after hours event via email.
** All services and costs for all functions before, during, or after show hours are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
For Events before and/or after show hours, the Exhibitor is responsible for:
- Escorting guests to and from your booth. Guests must be greeted in the Registration and/or Show Entrance area and escorted to your booth. Show Management suggests providing two escorts: one to greet guests and one to escort guests. Escorts may have handheld signs to help locate guests. No floor supported or hanging signs may be posted. Invitations should clearly state that all guests will be met and escorted into the exhibit hall.
- Ensuring that all guests have official show badges. Guests without badges will not be allowed into the exhibit hall.
- Ensuring that all guests remain within the confines of the exhibitor’s booth. Guests may not roam the exhibit hall or assemble in the aisles.
- Hiring security. One security guard is required per 50 guests. Security can be ordered using the order form located in the HD Expo Exhibitor Service Manual. The security provider may require a four-hour minimum for all guards hired regardless of the duration of the event.
- Ordering all food services required for the event. Food and beverage must be ordered from The Mandalay Bay Convention Center using the form located in the HD Expo Exhibitor Service Manual.